This policy governs your access to and use of Wagglingly.com, including any content, functionality, and services offered on this website. Please read the entire policy before you use or interact with this website. By using this website, you accept and agree to the policy outlined on this page.
Users Under 18 Years Old
This website is not intended for users under the age of 18. While we believe detoxing and living clean are for everyone, we have to insist that you not use this website if you are under 18. If you’re interested in detoxing, have a chat with your parents and maybe they can bring you up to speed. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 18.
Users located Outside of the EU
Like most website operators, we collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. We don’t collect this information to become creepy stalkers. On the contrary, we collect it to better understand how you use our website so we can improve your experience with us.
We also collect information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blog and related websites. We only disclose logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that we use and disclose personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog or site where the comment was left.
Collection of Personal Information
Depending on what you decide to do on our website we may end up collecting some personal information. Information that’s classified as personal may include:
- Your email address, once you decide to opt-in and take advantage of our super useful and informative eBooks (shameless plug).
- Your name and email address if you decide to comment on a blog post.
- Your name, billing address and any other information that may be required to process a payment.
In all cases, we will never collect more information than is required to complete the specific activity. And we never disclose your personal information outside of the situations specified below (section on Protection of Personal Information).
If you’re uncomfortable with any of this we just want to let you know that you may refuse to provide any of the requested information, but it may prevent you from participating in some website-related activities. For example, if you’re uncomfortable providing us with an address, you can’t exactly buy from us, since we won’t know where to ship or bill the product to (kinda common sense, but we figured we’d mention for clarity).
Protection of Personal Information
The only time we share your information with a third party is if we need their help in delivering a service or product to you. These may be contractors of organizations we’re affiliated with. These contractors and organizations have agreed not to share your information with anyone else, and we trust them to honor their word. And there are laws to hold them accountable. Some of these contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using this website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. We never rent or sell personal information to anyone. That’s not the kind of business we’re in.
Other than to our contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, we disclose personal information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of our company, third parties or the public at large. Although we always hope it never has to come to that.
If you are a registered user of this website and have supplied your email address, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new content you may find interesting or useful, get your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Wagglingly.
Users Located in the European Union
Collection of Personal Data
Personal data covers any information that can be used to identify you – like your name, IP address, and email address. Sometimes we may collect personal data from you through:
- Email Opt-Ins for eBooks and other offers (we collect your email address so we can send you the good stuff). We ask for your consent first.
- Payment transaction (we collect your name, email address, billing information and payment source so we can process payments).
- The comment section of our blog (we collect your name and email address so we can follow up with answers to any questions or comments).
We know sometimes you change your mind. So if for any reason you decide you don’t want to receive any more communications from us, as much as it will hurt to see you go, you may opt-out or remove your consent at any time. Just contact us or click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email that we send.
If you disagree or have any further questions regarding the legal basis for collecting your personal information, please contact Wagglingly at email@example.com and we will stop processing your data on this legal basis.
Who Has Access to my Data that you Collect?
We have access to your data that we collect, as well as third parties that help us process your personal data, including:
- Payment processors (to process your transactions and securely store your data)
- Email marketing and communication companies (to collect and send emails)
- Survey companies (to receive feedback from customers on products)
- Product hosting platforms (to help you access the products that you purchase)
- Other website design, management, and programming services
But not to worry. These third parties above are not allowed to use, share or collect your personal data for any purpose other than the reasons stated above. And there are laws that keep them in check, so your data is safe with us.
Changing, Removing, or Requesting Your Data
We will keep any information you provide to us until you ask us to delete it, we decide to cease using our existing data providers, or we decide that your data is no longer needed.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you are granted the following rights:
- You have the right to be informed and this policy serves to inform you.
- You have the right to request access to your data that we store and the rights to rectify or erase that data.
- You have the right to request restrictions on the processing of your data and the right to object to the processing of your data.
- You have the right to the portability of your data.
- You also have rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. (Rest assured that while other websites may profile you, we definitely don’t do that. Sounds creepy).
Data Transfer to Third Party Countries
Your data is never transferred to other countries anywhere. Ever. This website is located in the United States and your data is collected and held here.
Questions, Concerns, and Contact
If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel that a privacy issue has not be resolved after you have contacted us, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.